19 January 2012

The First Political Piece

As we approach this evening's South Carolina GOP debate, I have one thing to say.  I HATE POLITICS!

Not one of those who will be on stage this evening do a damn thing for me.  It is a pissing match, or a "let's measure our dicks" match.  Forgive my Philly mouth, but it is how I truly feel.  Seriously, I want Stephen Colbert to win, and if you haven't heard, he is telling South Carolinians to vote for Herman Cain, which means a vote for him.  More than anyone Stephen Colbert has made me understand how money makes everything work in Washington.   

Oh God, it is 8:00 EST...here we go.  I will talk back to the TV for however long this lasts, and put up with unapproving and frustration glances from my husband.  Why do I subject myself to these debates?  I guess cause I give a shit about what is happening in this, the best country in the world. 

Personally, I won't vote for whoever makes the GOP ticket, but I am inudated every single minute, it seems, with these nimrods.  I can't stand the airs these politicians put on, the holier-than-thou attitudes they have and the rhetoric they toss around.

I do like Ron Paul.  Not all of his ideas, as they are extreme.  But he is a normal guy, and he is persistent. 

See?  They started the friggin debate with the topic of the Newt's ex-wife's claims.  (see whatever news network you wish) 

Gotta go, gotta yell at the TV like Newt is.  Uneffinbelievable. 

3 comments:

  1. I menat inundate. I wish this thing had spell check

    ReplyDelete
  2. see? meant. this band-aid on my index finger is screwing me all up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness it's not on a middle finger....

    ReplyDelete